Tuesday, July 14, 2009

It’s Finally Here!

I was with some of the girls in my Sunday School class Friday morning when I got the text from Devin that said our/Collin’s bedding has finally arrived! YAY! I washed it and put it in our lovely new crib, that is finally completely put together! YAY! I even got all the clothes my mom (as well as we and others) got him washed and folded and put in their temporary location (Devin won’t let be buy hangers, he thinks other people will want to buy us stuff, go figure!).

 

CIMG2240 

CIMG2243

CIMG2242

CIMG2241 

We have to take back the bottom middle bin, it was hidden in the middle of the stack and was not a pleasant surprise when we got home. Look at those little shoes! They are just too cute! I LOVE the KSwiss!

CIMG2244

That’s a lot of socks from my mommy :)

CIMG2245

Devin prepping the room to be primed, it’s now a lovely shade of starke white :)

CIMG2246

3 comments:

  1. Looks VERY manly!! =) Can't wait to see what Collin will look like in his very manly room!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great Erin! I can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy organizing! Love those little shoes and socks too!

    ReplyDelete