Wednesday, July 22, 2009

15 Movies in 15 Minutes

15 Movies in 15 Minutes


Don’t take too long to think about it. Fifteen movies you’ve seen that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall in no more than 15 minutes.
In no particular order:

  1. Grease
  2. A Walk to Remember
  3. The Notebook
  4. Aladdin
  5. Lion King
  6. The Sandlot
  7. Office Space
  8. Tommy Boy
  9. A Knight’s Tale
  10. Down To You
  11. Shrek
  12. Meet the Parents
  13. Intolerable Cruelties
  14. Ghostbusters II
  15. Here on Earth

 

That was actually a little harder than I thought, the first 8 came really easy. I didn’t think I’d need 15 minutes. Although I didn’t need 15 minutes, the last 7 did take more than 14 seconds.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, alot of not-so-good movies made your list... A Knight's Tale? C'mon... anyways...here I go!

    1. Saving Private Ryan
    2. Patriot
    3. A Walk to Remember*
    4. The Dark Knight
    5. The Matrix ( if I ranked in order, this would be #1 )
    6. Gladiator
    7. Outlaw Josey Wales
    8. Princess Bride
    9. James Bond movies in general
    10. Dirty Harry
    11. The Passion of the Christ
    12. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
    13. Pride and Prejudice**
    14. Force 10 to Navarone***
    15. Event Horizon****

    * Keep your comments to yourself!
    ** When you've seen it as many times as I have, there's no escaping it.
    *** First & only movie I've ever watched with my mother-in-law featuring full frontal, female nudity. I didn't pick it out. Needless to say it was turned off shortly after that scene. And it was rated PG! Said so on the box!
    **** Haven't seen the whole thing, but the 10 minutes I watched scared me so bad I'll never forget it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regarding Dustin's comment on movie #14 -- we had not been dating long at that point, I don't think. We were at my house, and I'd fallen asleep on the couch during the movie. I woke up just in time to see a completely naked woman climb out of a bathtub and turn to fully face the camera. I was like "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS WATCHING?!?" It was very traumatizing to us all. I'm pretty sure my mom stayed red for like the next 2 and 1/2 years.

    ReplyDelete