Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Long Awaited Nursery Post

I probably should have done this last week when I posted these pictures to Facebook, but I’m going to use the whole tired and pregnant with twins excuse.

 

This was my original vision for the room. Teal walls and espresso furniture with white bedding. After purchasing two cribs and 4 drawer dresser, we realized we didn’t have a whole lot of room. That extra crib sure does take up a lot of room. But I’m really happy with the way it all turned out nonetheless.Twin Nursery2

(The pictures are taken on my phone and didn’t turn out all that great. Sorry about that)

 

The view from the door looking in

Nursery 01

I know I know, it’s crooked, Lana’s bed (where they will both be initially) and the rocking chair

Nursery 03

Justin’s Bed

Nursery 02

What makes it “boy” and “girl”

Nursery 04 Nursery 05

Corner windows between their beds. My favorite lanterns and homemade curtains

 Nursery 07 

Justin’s View, the rocking chair, and side table with my custom wall art :)

Nursery 08

Nursery 06

Lana’s View, The dresser/changing table

Nursery 11

It’s a lot easier to organize a closet for one baby. Two take up a TON of space! And Justin/Collin have way more clothes at this point :)

Nursery 09 Nursery 10 

All in all, it turned out pretty much how I envisioned it would. That’s definitely a first for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment