Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Ta-Da!

I did it! I managed to redo my entire blog, in one day! After a few mishaps I was able to figure out some HTML and get the EXACT look I was going for! It was kind of rough and touch and go for a while. Words really can not express just how proud of myself I am! Just call me a little kid, it’s fine, I don’t care, because I DID IT!

Thanks to Devin for FINALLY putting Photoshop back on my computer, I could make the background and header all by myself :)

Ok, so just for the record, I’m kind of proud of myself. Real posting to continue soon!

Then End :)

1 comment:

  1. Okay, can I just say that this is very similar to the blog design that I drew out for Dustin a couple of weeks ago? I told him I wanted it black, white, and light pink, and I seriously have almost that EXACT same black and white pattern saved on our desktop. Yours looks great. You did a fantastic job! I think that if I can get a new design, maybe I can start blogging all the time again. Also, I just learned how to use Windows Live Writer, so it's a lot easier. It only took me like 2 years to finally get with it.

    So...this is like the longest comment ever, so I'm gonna stop.

    ReplyDelete