Monday, June 28, 2010

Kind of a Big Deal

Not to brag or anything, but I’m kind of a big deal now :) HAHAHAHAHA yeeeeahhhh… riiight! Anyway, after my whole little blog-revamp-debacle a few weeks ago I was on a “design high” and couldn’t get enough of it. SO! My good friends Ashley and Charish gave me some input and let me revamp their blogs too! So go check them out! (Just fair warning, I’m not a graphic design artist by ANY stretch of the definition, and don’t claim to be, so what you are about to view isn’t the worlds best work or anything, I’m just oddly proud of myself.) Finally, I just wouldn’t feel right not giving Angela a shout out for doing all the initial hard work of designing my blog to begin with over a year ago.

Ok, now go enjoy

Ashley's Header

and

Charish Header

with inspiration from

image

2 comments: