Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sick of being Sick

My weekend went pretty well, it was Monday that things starting going downhill. Friday night I went out to dinner with my family. They do this every Friday, I don’t always get to join, so it was, well, interesting as always. If you know my family, you understand. Saturday was a lazy morning then I headed to Ashley’s to pick up Anekah for the afternoon and take her to Lilly’s 1st birthday party. Ashley was sick it was a plus for her to have Anekah out of the house for a while. Chris had given her a bottle of milk just as we left and she finished it in the car. I no more got her out of the car and she threw the entire thing all over Raechel’s driveway. Better the driveway than Raechel’s house, or my car. ::cringe:: After the driveway incident Anekah was fine. We went inside and she played and we all had a good time. Four hours later I brought Anekah back to her sickly mother. Sunday I felt a little queasy, I thought I had gotten what Ashley had. Luckily it passed and Devin and I enjoyed a yummy lunch at Sweet Tomatoes. So the weekend came and went and Monday rolled around, like it always does, even though I pray regularly that it won’t. (I need more people praying for that, so you wanna jump on board please?) Raechel even sent me a text asking how I was feeling, because apparently there was a bug and everyone from Lilly’s parties, including Lilly, got sick. No wonder I felt like crap all day Monday. I looked it too. Now I know what you’re thinking. It was in my head, I looked fine. Usually that’s the case, but I had at least TEN customers tell me I looked terrible, awful, sick, pale, red, tired, and a variety of other unflattering things. I managed to make it though the day and keep down my grilled snack wrap from McDonalds (I LOVE those things and HIGHLY recommend them). I passed out immediately on the couch when I got home at 5:00 and didn’t wake up until Devin was finished making dinner and placing in a TV tray of food in front of me at 6:45. He’s so sweet. It was too bad that I couldn’t eat any of it. I went to bed at 8:00 and didn’t wake up until 11:00 Tuesday morning. Went to the doctor and was told I could have strep and to say home tomorrow (which is today) too. So I’ve been at home for two days, have felt like crap, and am going insane being in the house, and still don’t feel any better. I’ve been living on Jello, spaghettio’s, bananas, and soup for two days and could really got for a Five Guys burger and fries. Maybe tomorrow evening or Friday. =( The End.


  1. Aww...I'm so sorry you're sick. I could say more at this point, but I won't :)

    Maybe you'll feel better if you see me!! That always helps!

  2. I read that whole thing and all I can think about is did she go to Five Guys without me???

    Hope your feeling better sister.