Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I need more inspiration

So in the desperate need for more blogging material, I considered myself tagged, Angela. (Even though I didn’t do the one that you actually  tagged me for!)

1. Did you date someone from your High School? Funny story… without mentioning any names, we were together for about a month one summer. He’s still a very good friend and we see each other on a fairly regular basis. We were at each others weddings, and if that isn’t strange enough for you, his wife has become someone very dear to me, I love her lots! =)

2. Did you marry someone from your High School? Sure did! At the time we were in high school together though, he always had a girlfriend and I dated one of his best friends (see #1). It wasn’t until after I graduated high school that we got together. But Devin is most definitely the love of my life. 

3. Did you carpool to school? Yes. My freshman year, to Clay High, I rode with a friend and her sister for a few months, then I gave it up for the bus. My junior year, to Ridgeview High, I rode with my cousins. Then my senior year, to FCCS, I drove 30 minutes all by my lonesome. 

4. What kind of car did you have? The VERY FIRST, was a ‘96 green Aerostar, God help me. I got picked on hard core for that one, until everyone wanted to go someplace all in one car. Then I got my first love, my ‘98 blue Honda Civic, RIP. Mommy then decided I needed a safe car and cosigned for the ‘00 gold Saturn L100. BLAH!!!!

5. What kind of car do you have now? TODAY I own a new love. Still a Honda, an ‘08 Accord. Seriously I love this car.

6. It's Saturday night now you're....sleeping, or at a friends house playing some sort of game.

7. It is Saturday night then you're....out late, until early hours of Sunday morning, most likely toilet papering someone’s house or car. =)

8. What kind of job did you have in high school? One job, I loved working at Seafood Kitchen (also RIP).

9. What kind of job do you have now? Teller Manager at a bank

10. Were you a party animal? Only if you consider toilet paper ramp aids at 2 AM on Sunday mornings before church partying.

11. Were you considered a flirt? I don’t think so.

12. Were you in a band, orchestra, or choir? haha, no. Not at any of the schools.

13. Were you a nerd? Yeah, probably, but I didn’t care though, I didn’t like school that much, I spent my time at church. So I guess judging by that statement, yes.

14. Did you get suspended or expelled? yeah, no. Quite the opposite, my senior year (private school) I made the no demerit list =)

15. Can you sing the fight song? do high schools have fight songs?

16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)? at Clay it was Mrs. Reiley (English), at Ridgeview it was Mrs. Slater (also English) or Mrs. G (computer something something) and FCCS, Mrs. Callahan (English again). I wonder why I want to be an English teacher?

17. Where did you sit during lunch? at Clay with girls from my English class, at Ridgeview, “the boys” in the courtyard or some random table where lunch trays got thrown away, and FCCS in the itty bitty cafeteria.

18. What was your schools full name? Which one?

19. When did you graduate? May 16, 2003

20. What was your school mascot? a Blue Devil, a Panther, and then a Challenger (which five years later apparently has been changed to a Knight, ironically enough).

21. If you could go back and do it again, would you? yeah, not a chance.

22. Did you have fun at Prom? junior year -considering I almost lost by best friend because of it, not so much. Senior year- there was no prom, it was a homecoming which was also a miserable experience (even though I was on the homecoming committee) that I only did because it was my senior year but definitely could have done without.

23. Do you still talk to the person you went to prom with? Unfortunately not really anymore, he was my best friend growing up too.

24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? eh, we’ll see, it’s a possibility.

25. Do you still talk to people from school? Clay, not a chance, Ridgeview, several, FCCS, a couple on occasion and one very regularly.

26. School colors? Clay, blue and white, Ridgeview, Blue and Black (or silver or something like that) and FCCS, Blue and White. What are the odds that I attend three different high schools and the colors are all the same? Seriously? There are more colors in the universe!

1 comment:

  1. You are confusing with all of your three schools talk. Also, why did you write "haha" before the band/choir question? Is there something wrong with people who were in band or choir?!? I don't think we can be friends anymore.

    Just kidding! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete