Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The One With George Stephanopoulos

Devin is at some sort of political forum with one of the guys from our Sunday School class so I’m getting to spend a quite relaxing evening at home curled up on the couch in my pajamas. He sent me a text message, shortly aftergeorge 2-3-09 they got there, to tell me that Wayne Weaver was standing next to  them. This combines two of his favorite things, politics and the Jaguars. Anyway, one of the people speaking at this forum is George Stephanopoulos. Naturally, when I hear his name I immediately think of the FRIENDS episode and want to say, “oh the little guy!” So I took advantage of the evening to watch the forth episode of the series that originally aired on October 13, 1994. A night to myself and FRIENDS, pretty much an awesome Tuesday night if I do say so.

6 comments:

  1. Phoebe's pajamas totally rock in that episode :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friends is gay. Why don't you write about a cool show like Law and Order: SVU, Criminal Minds, or the Mentalist. Write about Seinfeld, The Office, or Mythbusters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, don't knock Friends, Dustin!

    Sounds like a fun way to spend the evening. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will you please write a new blog? What the heck do you do all day anyways? I know you're not working or anything. Write! A! New! Post!

    ReplyDelete