Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Twins' 1 Year Stats

Yesterday I took Justin and Lana for their one year well check. Both are healthy and actually well (no ear infections this time!!)

Justin is 19 pounds 15 ounces (25%)and 30.5 inches tall (tall, not long, he stands and walks now!)(80%) The scale flashed between that and 20 pounds. So, I'm guessing fret breakfast and nursing this morning, he's probably new than 20 pounds :) he had two molars coming in for a total of TEN teeth.

Lana, I love this girl, is 22 pounds 2 ounces (80%) and 30.25 inches tall (90%). I notices this morning she has a bottom tooth that just broke through, since yesterday, bringing her tooth count to seven.

Collin was Dr. Kim's little helper this visit. I attribute this to Doc McStuffins, thank you Disney Junior :) I absolutely LOVE Dr. Kim. She is FABULOUS! I schedule the kids appointment specifically to see her. If I have to drive to Southside to see her at 8:30 in the morning, I will. She always makes me
Feel like a great parent and seems to genuinely care about all of my kids. I love that she walks in and immediate says hello and talks to Collin, even when it's not his appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment