Friday, August 10, 2012

Time is flying... 11 Months!

Ok, so it's actually only one week until the twins turn ONE YEAR OLD! This has become more of a do-it-so-I-don't-feel-guilty post. But the reality is, I do feel guilty for always being on top of Collin's monthly posts, which I l've looking back on. I've had the computer in MULTIPLE times to write this but it never comes to anything more than "ELEVEN MONTHS OLD!?" Therefore, this weeny excuse for an update post comes from my phone as I watch the kids play (which I hate doing- being on the phone, not watching them play that is...)

Justin is a walking machine. He figured it out and never looked back. Lana however has dubbed herself the Princess of the house and will sit there knowing that someone will pick her up. Why walk when you can be carried? I know she can, she pushed the train and cruises along the couch all the time. Just won't let go and gets MAD when you try to make her by takin her hands or being just barely out of reach.

Thy nurse 4 times a day. Justin will probably be done before Lana. He is quick, where Lana I'm pretty sure would still camp out all day until she's five.

Justin still has 8 teeth and Lana finally has FOUR!

Justin wears mostly 12 month clothes (9 month shorts). Lana is in 12 or 18 month clothes, jut depending on the brand. Both are still in size 3 diapers but just about ready to move up a size.

We got them "big" jammies. They don't wear footsie or one piece PJs anymore, it's adorable and they look so grown up.

Lana had coup and we ended up at Wolfson's at 3:30am because she wasn't breathing well and get oxygen levels were really low. That was a scary night.

Justin had his first haircut.

They LOVE the pool!

Both are good eaters, unless they are sick. They still would eat yogurt all day every day. But if they have green beans Monday night, I better not attempt to give them green beans for lunch or dinner in the next couple days. They won't have it. it's cute to see them eating real food now, Chick-fil-a chicken nuggets, pizza, burgers, bagels, grilled cheese, sweet potatoes, pasta, they'll try anything... And then spit it out and make a horrible face. Wait 5 minutes try again and devour the entire serving.

Still take two naps a day, although in ready to take it to one, so we will start transitioning to one probably right after their birthday.

They love music and "dance" all the time. Lana has a bounce while Justin has a Night at the Roxberry (?) head bob/shake. I absolutely LOVE both. Song that never fails to get them dancing almost immediately: Mandia's Good Morning Song. :) A personal favorite of mine.

All of the kids play so well together. There are time when they will wander off and I'll hear little giggles followed by huge laughs for 20, 30 minutes at a time. I LOVE IT!

Life is good, I really can't complain. There are tough days, but all in all, the kids are good and healthy and I love watching them learn new things daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment