Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The ONE YEAR Olds!!!

This last year has been unbelievable. I have had moments where I thought I seriously was going insane.  I have had days where I thought, “I’ve got this” and felt like SuperWoman. But, no matter what the day held, at the end of the day, when I lay those two little faces down for the night, I can’t help but think, “Wow. They are mine. God chose me. Us.”

 

  • We go on Monday for their one year well check so I don’t know how much they weigh or how tall they are.
  • Justin is wearing mostly 12 months clothes with some 9 month bottoms. Lana is wearing mostly 12 months with some 18 month bottoms. You have to love that girls legs!
  • Size 3 diapers, but could be moving to 4s soon
  • Nurse 3-4 times a day, depending on if they have two naps or one

552

  • I’m trying to go to one nap a day. I don’t schedule around morning naps. So if I want to go out in the morning, we do. But if we are home, then they will take a morning nap. It just depends on what they day holds.
  • They were such good eaters, but now it just depends on what day of the week it is and what kind of mood they are in. Yogurt, is still a go to that they will eat at any give time.

271570344348

  • CLIMBERS! These two, just like Collin, will climb on anything possible, including each other.

315362

486

  • LOVE the bath

295

  • Justin walks around the house like he owns the place just taking a survey of what is going on. I love seeing him just walk around the corner like, “hey Mom, what’s up?”
  • LANA IS WALKING!!!! Girl decided to wait until her birthday to bust a move ;) One day she took three shaky shuffle steps, three days later she’s walking across the entire room and gets so proud of herself.
  • Both have started clapping

432

  • That past couple days Lana has started to put her hands together at dinner when we pray, it’s ADORABLE!
  • It seems like they have started to sign “all done” when they are eating, which is also very cute
  • Lana seems to trying to talk more. I’ve heard “Da” several after I hand her something, so I’m thinking it’s “thank you”
  • Their birthday was great. I couldn’t have asked for anything to go better at their party (hopefully, I get to post about that before their second birthday…)
  • Justin and Lana's First Birthday 009

     

     

    And of course because they are just too cute…

546558

194

204

236

318

354

397

448

453

461

541

551

586

No comments:

Post a Comment