Friday, March 25, 2011

16 Weeks Down Just a Few More to Go

I’ve been really bad this time around with taking progression pictures. I kinda thought I would be though. Especially after I found out it was twins. I thought maybe I would before that wanting to compare this time around to Collin. But there really is nothing to compare. Everything is going to be different. I mean, there’s two. You can’t compare anything really. Nonetheless, this is me and “the twins” at 16 weeks. It’s probably the one and only time I’ll have a picture of me in cute normal clothes. I feel like I am usually a lot bigger later in the afternoon and evening. I don’t remember that from before. Odd. But I have a feeling that I’m not going to be fitting into normal clothes for much longer. I’m going to, the polite way of putting it, “pop” in the next few days/weeks. And there will be no going back. I know I’m going to wake up one day and be like, “what the heck? Where did this come from? Where are my toes?!” 102_4489 102_4486

Just for argument sake, here’s a little side-by-side. All I can say is, “uuuhh…?” I guess thinking back, I’m glad I’m still in my regular clothes. And I really don’t have anything to complain about. I wasn’t really all that sick with Collin, and I haven’t been sick at all with the twins. I was tired with Collin, I DO remember passing out on the couch immediate after work everyday the first trimester. I am tired with the twins. I was sleeping during Collins nap everyday. But I’ve been good for several weeks now. I’ve even been cleaning and planning meals again during naps. Come April 4th (when we should get to find out if they are boys or girls) I suppose I’ll start looking at bedding and thinking about what we want need.

16 Comparison

Man, I was HUGE!

And yes, I’m well aware of the fact that I’m pasty white and should spend some time at our pool and at the beach.

2 comments:

  1. These pictures confuse me. Your stomach is practically flat now, and I am pregnant with only ONE baby and my belly is bigger than yours was with Collin. What is up with that?

    ReplyDelete