Thursday, May 20, 2010

My First Mother’s Day

Between funerals, SQL Saturdays, weddings, and family functions, we don’t have a lot a free weekends right now. So we actually moved all the big major stuff and “living necessities” from the Argyle house to the Oakleaf house on Mother’s day. I told people that Devin bought me a house for Mother’s Day :) He also had flowers sent to the house on Friday and got me a card. He knows me so well. I told him that all I wanted was a card from him and Collin. That’s exactly what I got. It was perfect.

When life settles down a little bit, my mom and I are going to go out and spend the day together, just the two of us. I’m really looking forward to it. As much as I absolutely love spending every day at home with Collin and the evenings with Devin, Mama’s gotta have some alone/girl time.  All in all, it was a hot, crazy, and tiresome day. But I spent it with my family, which is the best part.

No comments:

Post a Comment