Thursday, May 27, 2010

House for Rent!

I can’t believe that we bought a new house and are renting our first one! That seems like something adults do. I still can’t believe that I’m a real adult with a child and real responsibilities and such. Anyway, I just thought I’d share some pictures of our Argyle house that we are looking to rent to someone. (I showed it this morning to a girl and her mother!) Here they are!

Officially for RENT!

CIMG3420

The Front

Front 1

Front 2

Bedroom 1

Bedroom 1a Bedroom 1b

Bedroom 2 (I spent a while in here just looking and tearing up because it was where we brought Collin home for the first time)

Bedroom 2a Bedroom 2b  

Guest Bathroom

 Guest Bath

The Hallway and two closets

 Hall Hall Closet 1 Hall Closet 2

Utility Room

Indoor Utility

Kitchen

 Kitchen 1 Kitchen 2

Living/Dining Room

Living-Dining Combo Living-Dining Combo 2

Master Bedroom

 Master 1 Master 2

Master Bathroom and Closet

 Master Bath Master Closet

 

I know that it is technically still our house, but it’s kinda sad because it’s not our home anymore. DOn’t get me wrong, I LOVE our new house and it is our HOME but there is something sentamental about our very first house and home as a family. Hopefully it will make a nice home for someone else very soon! So if you know anyone that is looking to move to the Orange Park/Jacksonville area, that first picture is the actual for rent sign in the yard so tell them to call!

No comments:

Post a Comment