Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Fill in the Blank

I was paroooozing old blog posts that I and Angela wrote to see how life has changed. Interesting, doesn’t even begin to describe some of our posts. Anyway, I wanted something to post other than an update on my handsome little man so here’s what I decided to steal from Angela :) Thanks Ange!

1. I'm looking forward to _____ next week.
Memorial Day


2. I don't handle _____ very well.
Stupid people

3. _____ is something I could eat every day.
Tacos


4. Warmth and sunlight _____.
are FINALLY present in my house because we have WINDOWS!

5. _____ here I come!
St. Augustine


6. I _____ tattoo(s).
don’t understand why people get


7. And as for the weekend, Friday I'm looking forward to _____, Saturday my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!
getting together with my girls, a BBQ with my family, go to church and spend the day with my boys

No comments:

Post a Comment