Friday, January 27, 2012

Me Time

  • I like to clean organize. Mostly from the inside out (Starting in drawers and closets and ending with tabletops). But I’m not where near as organized as I would like to be, and my house is no where as clean as I want it to be. Ever.
  • I’m a list maker. I like to mark things off when I’m done. It give me a sense of accomplishment when I can actually see that things are done.
  • I don’t say “ya’ll,” I say “you guys.”
  • I was born and raised in Jacksonville, Florida, but customers always thought I was from New Jersey because of my “accent.”
  • I never wanted to be a “Stay at Home Mom,” but it seriously is the Best. Job. Ever.
  • I’m not one of those women who loves being pregnant. I hated it, I never felt “pretty.”
  • I basically have no idea what my husband does to support us. When people ask what he does, I tell them “I don’t know.”
  • I’m not a morning person. But can get more done by 10 AM than I could all day when I’m up and moving by 7:00.
  • I love the smell of coffee. Hate the taste. For years all I would drink is a French Vanilla Cappuccino from a Hess gas station. Then Hess got rid of it and only carried Dunkin Donuts. I now will only drink a French Vanilla Cappuccino from a Gate gas station.
  • I just recently started to enjoy cooking and making dinner.
  • I tried the couponing thing. I stuck with it for maybe four or five months. I saved money. Not 99% or even 50%, but I saved a little. Then we had the twins, then our paper subscription ended.
  • I graduated with an Communications degree in Advertising. Big Whoop.
  • I like certain clothing trends. Some I’d even like to participate in, but never feel like I could “pull it off.”
  • I neither love nor hate my minivan. It is a vehicle that serves it’s purpose. I hate that I drive a minivan. I’d rather drive my Accord or SUV. I love the three reasons why I drive a minivan.
  • I can’t wait to pack up said minivan and take my kids to Disney World
  • I love mint chocolate chip ice cream, cheddar and sour cream chips, Double Stuff Oreos, Welches Sparkling Grape juice, Milk, and an ice cold Coke. Not necessarily together. ;)
  • I used to be a night owl. But in addition to not being a morning person, I often could fall asleep at 9:00 PM.
  • I LOVE my church families and how much they have come to mean to me
  • I don’t have 100 best friends. I have fabulous friends. But I can count on one hand the really good ones. They know who they are.
  • I have three cats and a dog. They were my first children.
  • If needed, I iron my jeans and sweaters.
  • I kept a diary, I’ve never let anyone read, until I was in high school. Now, I blog and want people to read it.
  • I’m cheap. But not extreme.
  • I wish I was more creative and artistic.
  • I love to plan. Showers, birthday parties, things for the house, etc.
  • I need to learn better time management.
  • I like to read. But don’t.
  • I like to exercise. But don’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment