Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Living Life

Well, I still have twins. I also now have almost three month old twins AND a TWO YEAR OLD! I can’t believe where my time is going. I have a monumental list of things I want to blog about, including an update on Justin and Lana, Collin’s two year update and his birthday party. I’ve also got to cover our first Halloween experience too. The thought about finding the time to do all this is exhausting in itself. I have sat down to write no less than 15 times. But every time I do, someone is crying, hungry, needs a diaper change, the phone rings, a text comes though, and life just gets in the way. It wasn’t so difficult to find the time to blog when I had just Collin. But for some reason it’s slightly more difficult with added children in the mix. As I sit here typing now, I can hear Justin waking up.

“Living Life” is all I can really say to sum up what I’ve been doing lately. I’m learning all the planning in the world doesn’t mean I’ll be prepared for anything and my days will almost never go according to plan. I’m over the moon happy with the way my life is going these days though. Some days I sit and ask God WHY He thought I could handle three kids. And other days I am all day long thanking him for these kids. When Collin is having a conversation with me, or Lana giggles and Justin finally smiles at me, my heart skips a beat and I feel my cup running over with joy. I may not have time to do the things I would like to do. My house might be a mess and I might be on the verge of a meltdown, or in the middle of a meltdown, but at the end of the day, I couldn’t ask for anything better than what I’ve got right now. I know watching Justin and Lana grow is going to be just as fun as it has been with Collin and watching Collin grow into this new little person amazes me everyday.

Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to go Life my Life. Both Justin and Lana are waking up. There are children to be fed, diapers to be changed, fun to have, joy to experience and a life to live Smile Eventually, I’ll get around to the other stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment