Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Shutterfly.com SWAG!

While I was on vacation in New Jersey this past week (once the pictures are loaded and I can gather my thoughts, I’ll post about it) I saw my friend Michelle post something about 50 Free Christmas cards. After reading her post about it, I was in. So here’s my plug to get the SWAG!

A year or so ago, I signed up and made a photo book using Shutterfly.com. I don’t remember who it was for or what was in the book off hand, but I enjoyed doing it. It was fun, easy, and the quality was really good. I’ve printed pictures from them really cheap. Devin even made me a calendar for Christmas one year. I loved it! They always have some sort of promotion going on, it’s awesome. Basically it’s a great site all the way around.  Anyway, A few weeks ago, I began thinking and planning my Christmas cards, so this came at the PERCEFT time! Shutterfly is offering 50 FREE 5x7 folded or flat stationary Christmas Cards when you register and blog about the promotion. It’s a pretty genius idea, I think. Think of all the FREE advertising they are getting for this. Everyone loves FREE stuff, especially at Christmas time. Everyone has a blog, or knows someone who has a blog. So basically the promotion was a no brainer. And since I’m all about the free stuff (especially since I stopped working to say home with Collin… BEST decision Devin and I EVER made, btw!) I had to get in. I was looking around at the cards and fell in love with a bunch. The picture(s) we end up with will ultimately decided what card everyone will be getting this year :) There are so many great ones to choose from, it’s going to be tough to decide. (You might notice a commonality among my choices) :)

image

image  image

image

image

 

image

image  image

 

So, my fellow bloggers, bargain shoppers, and coupon clippers go to http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/ at shutterfly.com and get your free stuff too!

No comments:

Post a Comment