Friday, March 26, 2010

Someone Make the Decision for Me!

I really just wanted to vent about how annoyed I was by all the Census advertising stuff, not be told that it’s important for this-that-and-the-other. (Sorry Crystal and Angela). Yes I know the Census is important. Yes, I know there are people out there who despite all the advertising won’t fill it out and send it back. And YES I already sent mine back. So I decided it was time for something a little lighter.

As I was readying my pastors blog I came across this fun little flow chart. Seriously, this should have been hung on the back wall in my office for the last, oh say, four years or so! I can’t tell you how many times after lunch I’d sit at my desk and tell my tellers, “I want candy. But I don’t know what kind.” Well, this would have solved my problem!

candy chart

If I didn’t do the link correctly and clicking on the picture doesn’t make it bigger, it’s easy to read on David’s Blog.

Who wants candy now? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment