Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Collin is FOUR

This kid. He's too big and too cute for his own good. I've basically given up on blogging. Ain't nobody got time fo dat. But I did want to do the interview with Collin like I did last year. I was able to take just him to his well check and talk to him on the way there. And this is what he said...


What is your favorite color? Dark Blue

Who is your best friend? Henry and Owen, and Gavin and Dallas

What is your favorite toy? The blocks

What is your favorite book? The cat one, with the mouse in the holes. 

What do you want to be when you grow up? Um, like Daddy. 

What is your favorite movie? The pirate movie when you're not here I like to watch the pirate movie with just Daddy. 

What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy and Daddy? Go to Disney World

What do you want for Christmas? Um, I would like, um a pirate play-doh

What is your favorite thing to do outside? Bounce on the trampoline 

What is your favorite food? Macaroni and cheese?

What is your favorite fruit? Um, grapes

What is your favorite drink? Grape Caprisun 

What is your favorite place to eat? Chick-fil-a

What is your favorite TV show? Jake and the Neverland Pirates 

What is your favorite game? Um, Who Shook Hook

Where is Jesus? Up. Up in Heaven. 

What do you like to sleep with? In my bed, my bunk bed. 

What is your favorite snack? Pop corn

What is your favorite song? Jesus loves me and Kumbaya

Where is your favorite place to go? Disney World!


And a blog post isn't real unless it contains pictures, so here are some from his appointment. 














No comments:

Post a Comment