Monday, October 4, 2010

On A Scale of 1-10, He’s an ELEVEN!

Where has the time gone?!? We have been SO BUSY lately, I’m not even sure I could tell you what day of the week it is. All I know is that Collin is growing like a weed and keeping me busy busy busy. Because he’s keeping me so busy, I’m late on this ELEVEN month post, and it’s going to be a quick one (I think) So here we go!

 

  • WALKS, WALKS, WALKS! He’s a machine! And a fast little booger too!
  • He went to the beach for the first time, Labor Day weekend

58973_10150250480365085_650630084_15034392_2901886_n

  • He can climb the stairs, really well
  • He eats just about anything we eat (with the allergy exceptions of course) LOVES hotdogs, and banana bread

photo 1 photo 2

  • His teeth come in TWOs, he got two more on top for a total of SIX (and I think I’ve started to see another one on the bottom the last few days
  • He’s talking with more letters. He discovered the “b” sound, and it’s ADORABLE
  • LOVES popsicles

photo 3

  • Says, “hi” correctly, and also frequently
  • Not only climbs the stairs, but anything else he can

photo 7 photo 9

  • Because he climbs and walks, he has battle wounds

photo 8

  • Points to everything and says “dis!” or “dat”
  • We had to put locks on all of the cabinets to keep him out

photo 20

  • Got his first hair cut!

photo 15 photo 16 

 

And as always, the too cute not to include photo montage!

photo 4 photo 5 photo 10 photo 12 photo 14

2 comments:

  1. He is soo big! Can't wait to be able to get the two kiddos together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He must be about his business quickly just like his mom did!

    ReplyDelete