Thursday, July 15, 2010

Awe, That's Sad

I decided that since I didn't read any blogs this week that I would catch up since Devin is driving home.

So anyway, the ticker at the top of my blog has always been counting how old Collin is. Well I knew that he's almost closer to nine months than eight months so I looked to see what it actually was. Imagine my surprise when I see "3 months 1 week and 6 days." I was like, " what the heck?" Then I realized what was going on. It changed to a countdown until his first birthday!

It was so sad to see that! My baby, who really isn't a "baby" baby anymore will be ONE in three months. Holy Crap! Where did this year go? I mean seriously, he's feeding himself all the time, standing by himself, bending down to pick things up without falling, cruises along the couch and anything he can get a hold of, and is working on walking! Babies just lay there. Collin definitely doesn't just lay there. He's on the go!

I know I'm not the only one in this boat, but it just hit me like a ton of bricks all if a sudden. And it made me sad. That's all.

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear :( It's going so fast.

    I've been counting down for at least 3 months now... haha! I'm SO excited for Luci's birthday (:

    ReplyDelete