Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Terrific Twos

Collin has always been a really good kid. Yeah, he has his moments of not listening and wanting to do his own thing, but nothing major. I can usually talk to him and he understands what he's doing wrong and corrects his behavior. The last week an a half though, I don't know where MY Collin went. A combination of going on vacation (an actual post on that to come at some point in the future), not playing with kids his own age in a couple weeks, and Devin leaving on a work trip for a few days just did not do him well. It's been a rough around here lately and I'm hoping it's a phase that he is about to leave quickly. Not only is he making me and himself miserable, but Justin and Lana feed off of that too.

1 comment:

  1. At least you're not alone! lol. That last picture just cracks me up..

    ReplyDelete